Maine Moose Safaris
If personalized attention is what you are looking for than join our Registered Maine Guides for a private moose tour and wildlife safari. Our Maine moose watching tours are great way to spend a morning or evening during your vacation to Moosehead Lake. Whether your Maine moose watching tour is your chance to get away with that special someone, your family, children or close friends, the exclusiveness of our private moose tours creates an experience that you will never forget. Whether you enjoy photography, painting, sketch work or the solitude of the woods, private moose tours are a unique way for our Guide’s to take you to the best places to see moose and other wildlife. Our private Maine moose tours are customized for you. We offer private van tours, in addition to canoe moose tours to remote and pristine ponds in the North Maine Woods. Experience the beauty, sounds, and scenery of the Moosehead Lake Region with Maine Moose Watching Tours. Call 1-207-695-0151 to make your private moose safari reservation.
MAINE MOOSE WATCHING TOUR & WILDLIFE SAFARI PRIVATE TRIP PRICING
|1 or 2||$ 279||$ 279||$ 279|
* Each additional participant, over 2, would be at $29 per person.
Maine Moose Watching Tours FAQ’s
- All equipment provided. Lifejackets, paddles, boats, transportation, Registered Maine Guides, snack and drinks.
- Children under 10 years of age are only $29.00 (must be accompanied by an adult; maximum number of 2 children at the $29.00 discount rate).
- Maine moose watching tours evening trips meet at 5:00 pm (May 1 – August 9), 4:00 pm (August 10 – September 9) and 3:00 pm beginning Sept. 10
- Maine moose watching tours morning trips meet at 6:00 am (May 1 – October 8)
- Private moose safaris are available from May 1 – October 31
- Typically Maine moose watching tours last 3 1/2 to 4 hours!!!
Call or email Northeast Whitewater Maine Moose Watching tours to set up your Maine moose tour or safari today: 1-207-695-0151 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to check out and follow along with our moose sightings on our Facebook page!